Monday, December 15, 2008

American Boy -Estelle feat. Kanye West

I've been extremely busy this month , the reason why I cannot even update my blog though I would really want to. Excessive spending on shopping , as Christmas is fast approaching I notice that I'm spending too much than I normally would. I'm also busy attending holiday party almost every week added by unexpected reunion schedule set by my high school batchmates.


Our featured video for today grab my attention while waiting for my friend at 7-eleven. The popular convenience store has a large television displayed on it's wall showing music videos. This song really caught my attention and instantly changed my mood. I never noticed that I was waiting too long for my friend to arrive while listening to it and it even push myself to update my blog and post it here. Enjoy.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Holiday Ateng. God Bless

eva said...

Merry Christmas!