Saturday, November 22, 2008

If I Were a Boy by Beyonce

I'm having a hard time imagining if I were really a boy even for just one day. This song of Beyonce makes me wonder sometimes how difficult or perhaps how cool life is if I were really a boy. Will I always chase girls? or may be it'll be really fun to be engaged on mostly "boy sports" like basketball , baseball , soccer or tennis. This song sometimes makes me laugh if I'm using my imagination while listening to it. A good song to listen to if you want sometimes to escape from reality of being a girl. There's a big difference between being a boy and being a girl, finding the right thing to do and keeping the right attitude perhaps will be the key of being happy and contented whatever gender you have. Enjoy the song...

If I Were A Boy - Beyonce

No comments: